Royal Film Commission – Jordan (RFC) is seeking to fill the position
of social media / Digital Marketing.
position is at the Communication and Culture Department at RFC.
A) Social Media
•Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily.
Select appealing images and videos to complement text.
Coordinate with various teams to create social media posts, while
ensuring they are in line with the Institution’s guidelines.
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries and comments in a
timely manner and monitor reviews.
• Oversee sub social media platforms
• Create content calendars.
• Monitor and track discussion topics on social media (traffic,
engagement, shares, conversion rates) and measure the success of
social media posts/campaign.
• Prepare content and statistical reports; online research on
• Apply advertising techniques to boost awareness on activities.
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience
• Responsible for content released on all the Institution’s social
media accounts: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube,
B) Digital Marketing
• Compile analytics reports.
• Develop campaigns and plans to execute them.
• Oversee the production of promotional videos.
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
• Evaluate competitors' websites & apps.
C) Film-Related Activities
• Involved in the work of the Communication department.
• Assist in the screening program: selection of films and management
of the screening, whenever required.
Degree in Marketing or Communication or any related field.
• 5-7 years’ experience as a Social Media Specialist or Digital
Marketing or similar role.
• Very good cinema culture.
• Online research savvy.
Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
Familiarity with PPC, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, CMS,
Photoshop, and Microsoft Office experience.
• Familiarity with web design and publishing.
• Copywriting and content creation skills (Arabic and English).
• Analytical mind.
• Good public speaking skills.
• Attention to details.
• Self-motivated and a team player.
Report to the Communication and Culture Manager but working across
the various RFC’s departments.
Please send your application to the following email:
no later than 24 November 2022 and indicate clearly in the subject
of your email the title of the position you are applying for.