Who can Apply:1. Filmmakers must have written, produced,
or directed at least three short films “Narrative or Documentary”.
2. Teams must be of three participants maximum, a writer, a producer, and a director.
The role of writer and director can by occupied by the same person.
3. Filmmakers’ assistants, in each phase, can attend the training program “Assistant
Writer, Assistant Producer/Assistant Director”.
4. The submitted ideas must be aligned with the theme of the project
“Cultural Heritage”. Any irrelevant ideas will be discarded.
5. The submitted project’s ideas must be none other than “Short Narrative
6. Only Jordanians living in the country or residents in Jordan can apply to
participate in the training program.
7. Applicants must be 18 years old or above.
8. Incomplete applications, or the one submitted after the deadline, will be discarded.
9. Those interested to participate in the training program must fill out the
application form and attach all the required documents.
10. Those interested to participate must be committed to the full-time
training sessions, for the full five months.
11. Applications can be submitted either in English or Arabic, with the
availability of instant translation.
Time & Date:
September 2021 – February 2022. The Program contains of three
phases, each phase has its specific agenda. Exact times and dates will be
Phase one: Script Development - online
Phase two: Production - on set.
– at the RFC’s premises.
Phase four: Film Screening – at
the Malmo Arab Film Festival in Sweden.
heritage is the legacy of cultural resources and intangible attributes of a
group or society that is inherited from past generations. Not all legacies of
past generations are "heritage", rather heritage is a product of
selection by society.
heritage includes tangible culture (such as buildings, monuments, landscapes,
books, works of art, and artifacts), intangible culture (such as folklore,
traditions, language, and knowledge), and natural heritage (including
culturally significant landscapes, and biodiversity).
Free of charge, however an amount of
75 JDs must be paid by each team member as a refundable deposit.
To apply please fill the application form.